Big Chill offers a dishwasher panel option that simply places over your existing, fully-integrated dishwasher. Why would you choose a dishwasher panel? Maybe you love your existing dishwasher and just want a facelift. Or perhaps your kitchen is already outfitted with Big Chill appliances and you need to integrate the dishwasher.
It’s nice to have options when designing your kitchen. Big Chill gives you hundreds of options—choose either a full dishwasher or a dishwasher panel, both available in 5 standard, 7 premium and over 200 custom colors.
- Stamped metal body
- Authentic chrome, brass or satin nickel trim
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Boulder, Colorado
- Supports American manufacturing
- These panels will fit on a KitchenAid dishwasher – Model No KDTE204EPA
- Capacity– 14 PLACE SETTINGS
- Cycles– TOUGH, NORMAL, LIGHT, EXPRESS WASH, RINSE ONLY
- Cycle Options-6
- Energy Guide– 270 (KWH/YEAR) (E STAR)
- Warranty- 2 YEARS PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
- Electrical- 115V, 60HZ, AC ONLY, 15 OR 20AMP FUSED
Curbside Delivery $199 per order (1st appliance); $69 per (each additional appliance)
- For a Curbside delivery your appliance will be brought to the street-side entrance of the delivery address by a forty-foot semi and lowered by a lift-gate to the ground.
- You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and getting it in your house.
- With a Curbside delivery, grab a tool set and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our fridges is between 300 and 500 pounds. The weight for our stoves is between 375 and 625 pounds.
Inside Delivery $399 Per Order (1st appliance); $69 per (each additional appliance)
- Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, and place in your room of choice.
- Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
- Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
- This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
- The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Stair Carry $75
- The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)
Custom colors are an extra $200.00. Please note that the custom colors will not appear in a product image. Also keep in mind that selection of Custom Color delays the shipping time (typically 2 weeks)