The modern kitchen is not complete without a microwave. Big Chill’s retro microwave makes your kitchen a bit more unique and a lot more cool. Our multiple settings will heat a range of dishes from popcorn to fresh veggies. Our retro microwave matches the style of our other Big Chill appliances.
Unlike other retro microwaves available on the market, Big Chill offers eight standard colors to best match your kitchen. Want more options? Available in 7 standard, 6 premium and over 200 custom colors for a kitchen that is uniquely yours.
- » Stainless steel body
- » 1200 Watts of cooking power
- » Non-sensor reheat, cook, defrost cycles
- » Recessed glass turntable
- » Quick touch popcorn button
- » Sensor cooking
- » Control lock
- » Can be ordered with or without legs
- » 2 Year warranty on parts and labor
- » Designed, assembled, and shipped from Boulder, Colorado
- Capacity: 1.6 CUBIC FEET
- Output Power: 1200 WATTS
- Cooking Uniformity: 13 1/2″ DIAMETER TURNTABLE
- Warranty: 2 YEARS PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
- Weight: 38 LBS
- Electrical: 15 AMP, 120 V, 60 HZ, AC ONLY
Curbside Delivery $99 per order (1st appliance); $69 per (each additional appliance)
- For a Curbside delivery your appliance will be brought to the street-side entrance of the delivery address by a forty-foot semi and lowered by a lift-gate to the ground.
- You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and getting it in your house.
- With a Curbside delivery, grab a tool set and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our fridges is between 300 and 500 pounds. The weight for our stoves is between 375 and 625 pounds.
Inside Delivery $399 Per Order (1st appliance); $69 per (each additional appliance)
- Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, and place in your room of choice.
- Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
- Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
- This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
- The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Stair Carry $75
- The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)
Custom colors are an extra $200.00. Please note that the custom colors will not appear in a product image. Also keep in mind that selection of Custom Color delays the shipping time (typically 2 weeks)