Big Chill Stoves have all the functionality of a modern appliance with vintage design and color. Cooking like a pro is easy with the Big Chill stove. The full motion grates let you slide pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting them. It has the largest oven capacity on a 30” stove and will accommodate a commercial size baking sheet. Available in 7 standard, 6 premium and over 200 custom colors.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Available in natural gas or propane
- Easy to clean sealed burner top
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- 24” depth for compatibility with standard kitchen cabinetry
- Convection fan
- Full extension oven rack
- Fits a full-size 18” x 26” baking sheet
- Direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler
- Full motion grates with four burners
- Oven burner rating of 30,000 BTUs
- 2 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- Supports American manufacturing
- Front Burners15,000 BTU
- Back Left Burner (Simmer)6,000 BTU
- Back Right Burner10,000 BTU
- Infrared Broiler Rating15,000 BTU
- Oven Burner Rating30,000 BTU
- Electrical Requirements120 VAC, 15 AMPS, (UNIT MUST BE ON A NON-GFI, DEDICATED OUTLET) SINGLE PHASE
- Operating Gas PressureNAT: 5.0” WC, LP: 10.0” WC
- Install Clearance0” SIDE CABINET, 0” BACK WALL, 6” SIDE WALL
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
- For a Curbside delivery your appliance will be brought to the street-side entrance of the delivery address by a forty-foot semi and lowered by a lift-gate to the ground.
- You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and getting it in your house.
- With a Curbside delivery, grab a tool set and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our fridges is between 300 and 500 pounds. The weight for our stoves is between 375 and 625 pounds.
Inside Delivery $399 Per Order
- Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, and place in your room of choice.
- Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
- Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
- This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
- The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Stair Carry $75
- The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)
Custom colors are an extra $500.00. Please note that the custom colors will not appear in a product image. Also keep in mind that selection of Custom Color delays the shipping time (typically 2 weeks)