Commercial power and the leading filtered capture in the industry come together to create results that rival commercial hoods. Industrial grade 16 gauge stainless steel materials are welded together seamlessly for professional-level strength. A variable blower, dimmer control and dishwasher-safe baffle filters make it easy to operate at home. While artfully worn and textured metals offer a unique finish that make it a perfect addition to any industrial chic kitchen.
- Industrial chic design featuring rich colors, rugged metals and distinctive finishes
- Choose from 5 standard and 4 premium colors and 4 metal trims
- Industrial grade 16 gauge material
- Seamless stainless steel construction with welded corners
- Dishwasher safe baffle filters
- Internal liner with double walled construction
- Top or rear discharge
- 3-speed blower control
- Dimmer control with 50-watt ambient and brilliant-bulbs
- ⅝” round utensil rail, in same trim material selected
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- Supports American manufacturing
- Dimensions18”H X 48”W X 24”D
- VentEXTERNAL, TOP OR REAR EXHAUST.
- Blower600 CFM
- Electrical120 VAC, 15 AMPS
Curbside Delivery $199 per order (1st appliance); $69 per (each additional appliance)
- For a Curbside delivery your appliance will be brought to the street-side entrance of the delivery address by a forty-foot semi and lowered by a lift-gate to the ground.
- You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and getting it in your house.
- With a Curbside delivery, grab a tool set and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our fridges is between 300 and 500 pounds. The weight for our stoves is between 375 and 625 pounds.
Inside Delivery $399 Per Order (1st appliance); $69 per (each additional appliance)
- Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, and place in your room of choice.
- Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
- Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
- This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
- The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Stair Carry $75
- The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)
Custom colors are an extra $150.00. Please note that the custom colors will not appear in a product image. Also keep in mind that selection of Custom Color delays the shipping time (typically 2 weeks)