Appliance Shipping & Delivery
- Curbside Shipping (closest curb to house)
- $199 per order (1st appliance); $69 per (each additional appliance)
- Inside Shipping (to your kitchen)
- $399 per order (1st appliance); $69 per (each additional appliance), additional fees may apply
- Expected Delivery timeframe: 12 -16 weeks
Big Chill Stoves have all the functionality of a modern appliance with vintage design and color. Cooking like a pro is easy with the Big Chill stove. The full motion grates let you slide pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting them. It has the largest oven capacity on a 30” stove and will accommodate a commercial size baking sheet. Available in 7 standard, 6 premium and over 200 custom colors.
PLEASE NOTE: Requires a 4 prong electrical plug (plug not included) and induction pans
- 5 selectable cooking modes, including preheat
- Powerful 2500 watt top and bottom heating elements
- True convection mode with 1800 watt convection element
- Full Extension oven rack
- Easy to clean cavity
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy to clean cavity
- 4 cooktop induction zones that automatically adjust to the size of the pan
- 9 heat settings on each cooktop burner
- “Power Booster” function that boils a gallon of water in less than 5 minutes
- “Heat Accelerator” function to kickstart the cooking process on all cooking zones
- “Keep Warm” function allows two levels of even, low temperatures
- “Knob lock” function (knob can be electronically locked)
- Pan detection technology: Unit won’t start unless a pan is on unit
- Hot surface indicator light to indicate when it’s safe to touch
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- PLEASE NOTE: Requires a 4 prong electrical plug, plug not included.
- Front Left Burner1850 WATTS
- Front Right Burner1400 WATTS
- Back Left Burner1850 WATTS
- Back Right Burner2300 WATTS
- Broiler Element5000 WATTS
- Oven Bake Element2500 WATTS
- Oven Capacity4 CU. FT.
- Electric Requirements240 VOLT, 60 HERTZ, 35 AMP, (UNIT MUST BE ON A NON-GFI, DEDICATED OUTLET) SINGLE PHASE
- Install Clearance0” SIDE CABINET, 0″ BACK WALL, 6″ SIDE WALL
All full electric products are hardwired – they must be hooked up by an Certified Electrician (to honor the warranty). The electrician will install the proper plug needed according to local code enforcement and whatever is required for custom installations.
Curbside Delivery $199 per order (1st appliance); $69 per (each additional appliance)
»For a Curbside delivery your appliance will be brought to the street-side entrance of the delivery address by a forty-foot semi and lowered by a lift-gate to the ground.
»You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and getting it in your house.
»With a Curbside delivery, grab a tool set and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our fridges is between 300 and 500 pounds. The weight for our stoves is between 375 and 625 pounds.
Inside Delivery $399 Per Order (1st appliance); $69 per (each additional appliance)
»Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, and place in your room of choice.
»Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
»Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
»This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
»The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Stair Carry $75
- The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)
Custom colors are an extra $500.00. Please note that the custom colors will not appear in a product image. Also keep in mind that selection of Custom Color delays the shipping time (typically 2 weeks)
There are no reviews yet.