Big Chill range hoods are designed to match our stoves in color and design. These 30” hoods are made with stainless steel and have the largest filtered capture in the industry. Many vents on the market today make a lot of noise, but fail to efficiently capture steam and odor. Big Chill’s range hoods are effective and stylish.
Imagine how great this range hood would look in your kitchen over one of our Big Chill stoves. Take a look at our gallery of kitchens featuring our stoves and range hoods together. Available in 7 standard, 6 premium and over 200 custom colors for a kitchen that is uniquely yours.
- 10” and 15” tall hood available
- Recirculating hood option
- Commercial grade 18 gauge 300 stainless steel construction
- Welded seamless corners
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters
- Variable or 3-speed blower control
- Halogen lamps with dimmer control
- Largest filtered capture in the industry
- 2 Years Parts and Labor Warranty
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- Supports American manufacturing
- Dimensions15”H X 30”W(OR 36”) X 24”D OR 10”H X 30”W(OR 36“) X 24”D
- VentEXTERNAL, REVERSIBLE TOP OR REAR EXHAUST OR RECIRCULATING
- Blower(15″) 600 CFM/ 3-SPEED OR (10″) 600 CFM/ VARIABLE SPEED OR (10″ RECIRCULATING) 520 CFM/ VARIABLE SPEED
- Electrical120 VAC, 15 AMPS OR 120 V, 15 AMPS (RECIRCULATING)
Curbside Delivery $199 per order (1st appliance); $69 per (each additional appliance)
- For a Curbside delivery your appliance will be brought to the street-side entrance of the delivery address by a forty-foot semi and lowered by a lift-gate to the ground.
- You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and getting it in your house.
- With a Curbside delivery, grab a tool set and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our fridges is between 300 and 500 pounds. The weight for our stoves is between 375 and 625 pounds.
Inside Delivery $399 Per Order (1st appliance); $69 per (each additional appliance)
- Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, and place in your room of choice.
- Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
- Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
- This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
- The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Stair Carry $75
- The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)
Custom colors are an extra $150.00. Please note that the custom colors will not appear in a product image. Also keep in mind that selection of Custom Color delays the shipping time (typically 2 weeks)
There are no reviews yet.