Retro Style, Cutting-Edge Performance
Big Chill’s new Induction Cooktop is a sleek and versatile powerhouse, with advanced induction cooking technology for precise and efficient cooking. Induction cooking combines the responsiveness of gas with modern safety features, including a glass ceramic top that stays cool to the touch (by only heating the cooking vessel) and heating zones that automatically adjust to the size of your cookware. Our Induction Cooktop comes with nine heating levels for exceptional temperature control, allowing you to evenly melt chocolate, simmer sauces, or sear a steak to perfection. Pair it with our Electric Wall Oven for an all-electric cooking experience that delivers both precision and performance.
PLEASE NOTE: Induction pans need to be used with this cooktop.
Style comes naturally – the trim and knobs are available in 8 standard, 6 premium and 200 custom colors for a kitchen that is uniquely yours.
- » Each zone automatically adjusts to the size of your cookware
- » Large 9″ induction elements provide up to 3,700 Watts of cooking power per zone
- » 9 different heat levels
- » “Power Booster” – boils a gallon of water in under 5 minutes
- » “Heat Accelerator” – heats 50% faster than gas
- » “Keep Warm” – offers two levels of even, low temperatures
- » Knobs can be electronically locked
- » Pan detection technology – heat only activates when cookware is on the cooking zone
- » Hot surface indicator light remains on until cooktop is safe to touch
- » Easy-to-clean, scratch-resistant ceramic glass top. Spills are easily removed and won’t burn on the cooktop
- » Energy Efficient Design: Uses less energy than gas or traditional electric appliances
- » Easy-to-install Design – available in standard 30″ width
- » Pairs perfectly with the Big Chill Electric Wall Oven
- » Perfect for homes that do not have a gas line installed, including vacation or second homes
- » Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- » Supports American manufacturing
- Dimensions2”H X 29 3/4”W X 21 3/8”D
- Electrical240/ 208 VAC, 40 AMPS
- Max Power7400 W
All full electric products are hardwired – they must be hooked up by an Certified Electrician (to honor the warranty). The electrician will install the proper plug needed according to local code enforcement and whatever is required for custom installations.
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
- For a Curbside delivery your appliance will be brought to the street-side entrance of the delivery address by a forty-foot semi and lowered by a lift-gate to the ground.
- You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and getting it in your house.
- With a Curbside delivery, grab a tool set and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our fridges is between 300 and 500 pounds. The weight for our stoves is between 375 and 625 pounds.
Inside Delivery $299 Per Order
- Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, and place in your room of choice.
- Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
- Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
- This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
- The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Stair Carry $75
- The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)
Custom colors are an extra $400.00. Please note that the custom colors will not appear in a product image. Also keep in mind that selection of Custom Color delays the shipping time (typically 2 weeks)