Wall ovens remind us of our old aunt’s house who made the best cookies we’ve ever had. In a modern kitchen, a wall oven almost always makes the room look state-of-the-art. Big Chill’s wall oven has the most modern of capabilities with the warm look of your aunt’s old kitchen. The best of both worlds, we think.
Our wall oven can go in a wall, a kitchen island or can even be stacked vertically. Big Chill gives the look of nostalgia with the functionality of any modern kitchen appliance. See our testimonials page for more reasons why your next wall oven should be from Big Chill.
- Stainless Steel Body
- 4 cu.ft. Large Oven Capacity
- Can be installed in wall or island
- Comparable to stove with 30” width
- 2500 watt bake element
- 5000 watt broil element
- 800 watt rear element
- Simple controls
- Selectable convection mode
- Heavy duty, full extension oven racks
- Traditional black/white stippled interior
- Accommodates a full-size 18” x 26” baking sheet
- Coved corner interior with removable bottom for easy cleaning
- Can be stacked to double capacity
- 2 Years Parts and Labor Warranty
- Designed, assembled, and shipped from Pennsylvania
- Supports American manufacturing
- Electrical Requirements240 VOLT, 60 HERTZ, 35AMPS, SINGLE PHASE
Curbside Delivery $99 per order
- For a Curbside delivery your appliance will be brought to the street-side entrance of the delivery address by a forty-foot semi and lowered by a lift-gate to the ground.
- You are responsible for uncrating/unpacking the appliance and getting it in your house.
- With a Curbside delivery, grab a tool set and a few of your strongest friends. The shipping weight for our fridges is between 300 and 500 pounds. The weight for our stoves is between 375 and 625 pounds.
Inside Delivery $399 Per Order
- Our shipping company does all the hard work. They will uncrate your fridge, remove the debris, and place in your room of choice.
- Getting the fridge up a flight of stairs and removing your old fridge are extra charges.
- Our delivery personnel are handy, but they’re not authorized to connect water lines. Many of our customers read through the homeowner’s manual and connect the water line themselves. You can also hire a plumber for extra help.
Fridge Door Removal $95
- This service is often needed with older homes where the doors are narrow. Please check our Specifications sheet if you have any questions.
- The delivery personnel will remove your fridge doors, take the unit inside and reinstall the doors.
Stair Carry $75
- The price per flight of stairs. (We won’t charge you for one or two steps in front of your home.)
Custom colors are an extra $500.00. Please note that the custom colors will not appear in a product image. Also keep in mind that selection of Custom Color delays the shipping time (typically 2 weeks)